Our Search Process
- We create a detailed Job Description and a Research Strategy. The Job Description includes company description, candidate accountabilities, required experience, skills and personal qualities. The Research Strategy outlines companies and industries where there is high probability of finding qualified candidates.
- Potential candidates are identified in our established database, through original research and intensive networking within our community of contacts.
- We present a benchmark candidate to measure against your expectations of the successful candidate profile.
- We provide periodic update reports comprised of contacts made, interviews held, prospective candidates in the pipeline and market observations.
- A written report is presented to you before every interview, consisting of a candid evaluation revealing strengths and areas in need of further exploration.
- We coordinate and schedule all client/candidate interviews.
- We conduct in-depth references followed by a report providing a clear picture of the candidate’s personality, performance record and what he/she needs to be successful in a role.
- We speak regularly with the candidate regarding compensation expectations to lessen any surprise at the final stage and we provide you with advice and assistance in tendering an offer.
- We stick very close to the finalist following acceptance of your offer and throughout the “stepping down” phase, in order to minimize any possibility of being tempted by a counteroffer.
- We check in with you and the successfully placed finalist regularly during the first weeks of employment, in order to help establish an easy transition period and an effortless integration into the Company.